New for 2015 a centralizer lumbar model designed to improve patient education for spine professionals. This model is the first of its kind allowing clear view of an innervated nucleus and showing movement with varying load dynamics.
- Degenerated with multiple vertebral osteophytes
- Facet arthropathy leading to a narrowed lateral recess
- Dynamic and innervated nucleus pulposus
- Dynamic disc bulging
- Facet colouring to represent subchondrial vascularization and hyaline cartilage
- Radial fissuring of annulus
- See-through L4
- White L5
- Optional nerves and disc herniation
NOTE: Each model is individually crafted and small variations may exist between models and may not be exactly as shown…but it will be pretty darn close!