Dynamic Knee Model
A dynamic knee model—created with care to anatomical accuracy.
Anatomical details include: left knee, partial femur, partial tibia and fibula, subchondrial redness, hyaline cartilage, medial meniscus, lateral meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), lateral collateral including the anterolateral ligament (ALL) and the fibular collateral ligament (FCL).
Reference used in the geometric creation of the meniscal tissues 1
- The normal menisci: in vivo MRI measurements ↩
- Anatomy of the posterior cruciate ligament and the meniscofemoral ligaments ↩
- Topography of the femoral attachment of the posterior cruciate ligament. Surgical technique ↩
- The anatomy of the anterior cruciate ligament and its relevance to the technique of reconstruction ↩
- The shape and the thickness of the anterior cruciate ligament along its length in relation to the posterior cruciate ligament: a cadaveric study ↩