If you are in love with the original LxH Dynamic Disc Model by Dynamic Disc Designs, here it is. Some prefer the original disc geometry and structure with the peacock blue hyaline colour. We hear you!
The anatomical features include:
- flexible and totally dynamic herniating (or prolapse) nucleus pulposus. This is achieved through a realistic 2-part intervertebral disc with 6 degrees of freedom. Nuclear migration upon manual compression through a torn annulus fibrosus explaining pain generators under load. (previous disc design pre-2019 upgrade)
- right posterior-lateral radial and circumferential(concentric) fissure
- transparent L4 vertebra
- bone coloured L5 vertebra ***
- randomly scattered and embedded black nuclear structures to easily show nuclear shifting dynamics through the L4 view lens
- L5 superior endplate pores (black)
- L5 superior endplate lesion (red)
- vasculature in L4 vertebral body (red)
- facet subchondrial vascularization (red)
- facet hyaline (blue)
- facet tropism (L5 inferior)
New Cauda Equina 2020 with rootlets available as optional anatomy.
There are no reviews yet.