True Blue Professional LxH Dynamic Disc Model
colours designed to help avoid kinesiophobia (if that is a concern)
- navy blue nucleus pulposus
- cauda equina with optional rootlets (red)
- intervertebral disc innervation (red) to the outer third of the annulus
- circumferential (diffuse) disc bulge
- superimposed disc protrusion
- limacon shaped annulus
- peripherally exposed calcified endplate
- elastomeric white articular cartilage
- subchondrial bone exposed with a hyaline fibrillation
- clear L4 tope and bottom
- bone coloured L5
- Flexible and dynamic herniating (or prolapse) blue nucleus pulposus. This is achieved through a realistic 2-part intervertebral disc with 6 degrees of freedom. Nuclear migration upon manual compression through a torn annulus fibrosus explaining pain generators under load.
- right posterior-lateral radial and circumferential fissure (blue)
- nerve ingrowth (neo-innervation) to the inner two-thirds of the damaged annulus to help demonstrate chronic pain (red)
- left partial posterior-lateral radial tear matching up to the disc protrusion within a contained nucleus
- vasculature in L4 vertebral body (red)
- facet subchondrial vascularization (red)
- facet tropism (L5 inferior)
Optional Features: ligamentum flavum , spondylolisthesis (elongated pars, non-lytic)
Need two or more? Discounts apply when ordered in multiples.
There are no reviews yet.